In accordance with the Statute of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Murmansk Branch the principal aims of the branch are as follows:
• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Murmansk branch, including navigation safety facilities;
• Rendering services (execution of works) in the seaports of Dikson, Dudinka, Kandalaksha, Murmansk, Varandey and Vitino;
• Ensuring realization of federal target programs of marine transport development.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Murmansk branch in the seaports of Dikson, Dudinka, Kandalaksha, Murmansk, Varandey and Vitino, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
• VTS services;
• Pilotage services;
• Icebreaking services;
• Services on transportation of cargo with the use of specialized vehicles;
• Leasing the property of the of Murmansk branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Murmansk Branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.