Information on the Murmansk Branch property, planned for sale
Procedure of sale of the Murmansk Branch moveable property
To conclude a contract of sale of movable property of the Murmansk Branch, a potential buyer should submit an application to the Murmansk Branch by fax: +7 (8152) 55-08-50 (and also send the original document per post), or a scanned version by e-mail: email@example.com.
Sale and purchase contract for movable property of the Murmansk Branch will be concluded on the basis of the public price inquiry.
The main stages of the Murmansk Branch property sale are:
- consideration of applications from potential buyers of movable property of the branch;
- estimation of the Murmansk Branch property costs, conducted by an independent evaluator;
- following the results of the independent evaluator estimation, the Murmansk Branch prepares documentation for public auction with closed tender form for selection of the organization to conclude a sale and purchase contract for the Murmansk Branch movable property;
- announcing of the public auction with closed tender form, summing up and signing the sale and purchase contract with the winner;
- transferring the object of sale to the buyer under certificate of acceptance, no later than 10 working days from the date of receipt the full cost of the object of sale to the Murmansk branch current account.
For additional information on sale procedure of the Murmansk Branch property please contact:
- Tender Department of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Murmansk Branch by phone: +7 (8152) 55-08-86 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 MSK, lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00),
or send an inquiry by fax +7 (8152) 55-08-50, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Department for lease and other transactions with the assets of the FSUE “Rosmorport” central office (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, MSK) by phone: +7 (495) 626-14-25, +7 (495) 411-77-59.
Other information on procedure of sale of the FSUE “Rosmorport” property can be found in section “Enterprise Property Planned for Sale”.