FSUE “Rosmorport” provides towage services in 22 seaports of the Russian Federation involving:
- mooring, tugging or other maneuvering vessels in seaports waters;
- sea towage of ships and other watercrafts.
Towage services involving mooring, tugging or other maneuvering vessels in seaports waters are provided by the following branches of FSUE “Rosmorport”:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (seaports of Eysk, Kavkaz and Temryuk);
- Azov Basin Branch (seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog);
- Anadyr Branch (seaports of Egvekinot and Provideniya);
- Arkhangelsk Branch (seaports of Arkhangelsk);
- Astrakhan Branch (seaport of Astrakhan);
- Far Eastern Basin Branch (seaports of Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok and Vostochny);
- Petropavlovsk Branch (seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky);
- Sakhalin Branch (seaports of Korsakov and Shakhtersk);
- Vanino Branch (seaports of Vanino and Sovetskaya Gavan).
Sea towage services are provided by the following branches of FSUE “Rosmorport”:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch;
- Azov Basin Branch;
- Arkhangelsk Branch;
- Anadyr Branch.
FSUE “Rosmorport” guarantees quality of its towage services by engaging 63 tugboats (icebreakers, seagoing and harbour tugboats) with capacities of 110 – 21 000 kW, as well as high qualified crew and technical experts.
All enterprise tugs are certified in appropriate way to perform relevant operations on towage.
FSUE “Rosmorport” carries out towage services under the license on towage performance with sea transport
|Year||Number of towage operations|
Number of sea towage operations provided by FSUE “Rosmorport”
|Year||Number of sea towage operations|
More details on procedures of towage services provision by the enterprise branches in corresponding seaports is available in the sections of FSUE “Rosmorport” website dedicated to their description.