Petropavlovsk Branch of FSUE “Rosmorport” provides hydrographic services in the water area of the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on a contractual basis.
In particular, Petropavlovsk Branch provides following services:
- detailed survey of bottom topography by the means of measuring survey;
- detailed survey of the bottom topography by the means of area survey;
- positional measurements by the means of static GPS measurements.
Detailed survey materials can be used to correct nautical navigation charts, guides and manuals for navigation and dredging planning.
Petropavlovsk Branch has highly qualified personnel with extensive experience in the field of hydrography and geodesy, as well as the necessary equipment and technical means.
Petropavlovsk Branch has the following equipment and technical means at its disposal:
1. Crew boat "Typhoon" equipped with an automated measuring complex on the basis of:
- multi-beam sounder HidroLite-MB2 (TELEDYNE Reason Odom);
- single-beam sounder AquaRuler 200D;
- inertial navigation system SBG Navsight-Ekinox-I L1/L2 Glonass/GPS;
2. Coastal base station EFT M2 GNSS designed to obtain planned coordinates and heights of terrain points of centimeter accuracy by means of satellite navigation system and transfer corrections from the base station to the user's receiving equipment during filming process;
3. Mobile automatic level station designed to collect information on sea level fluctuations and calculate corrections during measuring;
4. Portable meter of vertical profile of sound speed in water Base X2.
Materials are processed by means of such software as HYPACK MAX+HYSWEEP, HYPACK OFFIS+HYSWEEP OFFIS and NanoCAD with Geonic module.
To order the corresponding works from the Petropavlovsk Branch in the water area of the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky the customer shall submit a written application to the Petropavlovsk Branch by fax: +7 (4152) 20-18-39 or a scanned form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will be reviewed within 10 days, and afterwards the customer will be provided with a written response indicating the technical possibility, timing and cost of the requested works. In case of a positive response, the draft contract (hereinafter - the Contract) will be sent to the customer for signing. The Contract signed by the customer shall be returned to Petropavlovsk Branch by special messenger or at the address: 5 Sapun Gora St., Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Kamchatka Territory, 683010.
The works shall be performed by Petropavlovsk Branch in accordance with the terms of reference, which is an integral part of the Contract, according to the procedure and within the deadlines as established by the Contract.
Additional information about the cost of geodesic and hydrographic services provided by Petropavlovsk Branch is available in the section "Harbor Dues and tariffs of Petropavlovsk Branch".
Information on the scope of surveying works performed in the water area of the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
Additional information on the procedure for provision of geodesic and hydrographic services in the water area of the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky by Petropavlovsk Branch can be received (Monday to Friday from 8:30 to17:30, Kamchatka time, lunch break from 12:30 to 13:30) by calling:
+7 (44152) 21-31-05;
or by sending a request by fax: +7 (4152) 20-18-39, or by e-mail: I.Sarafanov@ptk.rosmorport.ru