Petropavlovsk Branch History

      The Petropavlovsk Branch of FSUE “Rosmorport”, as a detached subdivision of the enterprise, was created in June, 2004 by the order of FSUE “Rosmorport” № 96/OD dated 07.06.2004, approving the Statute for the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch. 

 

      Branch History By Years

 

2004 2005200620072008
Show

 

2010 2011201220132014
Show

 

2015 2017 2018 2019


     2020


     In January 2020, the FSUE "Rosmorport" Petropavlovsk branch began providing geodesic and hydrographic services in the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.


   Today the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch is one of the most stable functioning sea transport enterprises in Kamchatka Territory. The staff of the Branch amount under 120 persons. Using federal property, fixed after the Branch on the right of economic authority, the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch renders wide spectrum of services in the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky including services on safe navigation in the water areas of the seaport and on harbor approaches. 




      Representatives of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch are members of various councils and consulting authorities of the region. In particular, according to the letter of Kamchatka Territory Administration dated 15.10.2007 № 1213 director of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch is a member of Interdepartmental Committee for Frontier Politics on a constant basis.