Enterprise berths are assigned for safe mooring not connected to handling works in 12 Russian seaports by the following branches of the enterprise:
- Arkhangelsk Branch (Arkhangelsk Seaport);
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (Eysk and Tuapse seaports);
- Petropavlovsk Branch (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport);
- Sakhalin Branch (Korsakov Seaport);
- North-Western Basin Branch (Big Port of Saint-Petersburg, Vyborg, Kaliningrad and Ust-Luga seaports);
- Vanino Branch (Vanino and Nikolayevsk-na-Amure seaports).
|Year||Number of vessels|