1. List of FSUE “Rosmorport” branches disposing of property for sale:
Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch
Caspian Basin Branch
Far Eastern Basin Branch
North-Eastern Basin Branch
North-Western Basin Branch
2. Normative legal acts regulating the procedure of FSUE “Rosmorport” property sale
FSUE “Rosmorport” sells its property in accordance with the conditions and procedures established by the following legal and normative legal acts of the Russian Federation:
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation;
- Federal law dated 14.11.2002 No. 161-FZ “On state and municipal unitary enterprises”;
- Federal law dated 29.07.1998 No. 135-FZ “On valuation activities in the Russian Federation”;
- Decree of the Government of Russia dated 06.06.2003 No. 333 “On implementation by federal executive bodies of their powers to exercise owner rights of a federal state unitary enterprise property”;
- Decree of the Government of Russia dated 03.12.2004 No. 739 “On the powers of federal executive bodies to implement owner rights of a federal state unitary enterprise property”;
- Decree of the Government of Russia dated 03.04.2008 No. 234 “On civil and other construction at federally owned land plots”;
- Regulation of the Ministry of Property of Russia dated 15.07.2003 No. 3142-r “On approval of list of documents submitted by a federal state unitary enterprise for agreement of deals enlisted in Decree of the Government of Russia dated 06.06.2003 No. 333”;
- Order of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia dated 10.02.2010 No. 67 “On the procedure of conducting competitions or auctions for the right to make lease agreements, free use agreements, trust agreements and other agreements stipulating rights transfer regarding state or municipal property and list of property types for which agreements may be made by conducting tenders in the form of a competition».
3. Procedure for FSUE “Rosmorport” property sale
Procedure for movable property sale
For acquisition of FSUE “Rosmorport” movable property a potential buyer shall send a letter of application for FSUE “Rosmorport” property acquisition to the branch of the enterprise, at the location of the movable property for sale.
If the potential buyer is a legal body, an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Bodies shall be attached to the letter of application.
The main stages of FSUE “Rosmorport” movable property sale are the following:
- forming a list of property for sale;
- conducting evaluation of market price of the owner right for the property for sale by an independent evaluator;
- arranging and conducting a tender (an auction or request for proposals) for the right to make an agreement for sale and purchase of property;
- summarizing the results of a tender and making an agreement for sale and purchase of property with the winner.
The stages listed above take approximately 2 months from the date of a potential buyer's application submission.
As of 01.07.2015 FSUE “Rosmorport” offers for sale 35 items of movable property located in 7 seaports.
Detailed information on the technical characteristics of the property for sale is available in the website sections “Property for sale” of the FSUE “Rosmorport” branches.