FSUE “Rosmorport” provides crew boats and other vessels of its auxiliary fleet in 23 seaports of the Russian Federation to carry crew members, representatives of marine agencies or ship-owners, members of the checkpoint state commission, documents, foodstuff and other goods to/from vessels (hereinafter – crew boat services).
Crew boat services are provided by the following branches of FSUE “Rosmorport”:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (seaports of Eysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Temryuk and Tuapse);
- Azov Basin Branch (seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog);
- Arkhangelsk Branch (seaports of Arkhangelsk, Naryan-Mar and Onega);
- Astrakhan Branch (seaports of Astrakhan);
- Far-Eastern Basin Branch (seaports of Nakhodka, Posyet, Vladivostok and Vostochny);
- Murmansk Branch (Murmansk Seaport);
- North-Eastern Basin Branch (seaports of Anadyr, Vanino and Sovetskaya Gavan);
- North-Western Basin Branch (seaports of Big Port Saint-Petersburg and Kaliningrad);
- Petropavkovsk Branch (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Seaport).
For the crew boat services provision FSUE “Rosmorport” engages 74 boats crewed by high qualified personnel and technical experts.
Each crew boat of the enterprise has been certified in appropriate way to perform the foregoing operations.
FSUE “Rosmorport” carries out transportation of passengers on crew boats under the license on inland water transportation, sea transportation of passengers dated 31.03.2014 series МR-2 No. 001226 (valid indefinitely), issued by Rostransnadzor, for FSUE “Rosmorport” to carry out passenger traffic by sea transport.
Number of operations performed by crew boats of FSUE “Rosmorport” in the Russian Federation seaports
|Year||Number of crew boats operations|
More details on procedures of crew boat services provision by the enterprise branches in corresponding seaports is available in the sections of FSUE “Rosmorport” website dedicated to their description.