FSUE “Rosmorport” provides crew boats and other vessels of its auxiliary fleet in 26 seaports of the Russian Federation to carry crew members, representatives of marine agencies or ship-owners, members of the checkpoint state commission, documents, foodstuff and other goods to/from vessels (hereinafter – crew boat services).
Crew boat services are provided by the following branches of FSUE “Rosmorport”:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (seaports of Eysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Taman, Temryuk and Tuapse);
- Azov Basin Branch (seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog);
- Arkhangelsk Branch (seaports of Arkhangelsk, Naryan-Mar and Sabetta);
- Astrakhan Branch (seaports of Astrakhan);
- Far-Eastern Basin Branch (seaports of Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok and Vostochny);
- Murmansk Branch (Murmansk Seaport);
- North-Western Basin Branch (seaports of Big Port Saint-Petersburg and Kaliningrad);
- Vanino Branch (seaports of De-Kastri, Sovietskaya Gavan and Vanino);
For the crew boat services provision FSUE “Rosmorport” engages 83 boats crewed by high qualified personnel and technical experts.
Each crew boat of the enterprise has been certified in appropriate way to perform the foregoing operations.
Number of operations performed by crew boats of FSUE “Rosmorport” in the Russian Federation seaports
|Year||Number of crew boats operations|
More details on procedures of crew boat services provision by the enterprise branches in corresponding seaports is available in the sections of FSUE “Rosmorport” website dedicated to their description.