FSUE "Rosmorport" offers geodesic and hydrographic services in 43 seaports and on approaches to them.
The following enterprise branches offer the mentioned services in the seaports of Russia and coastal areas:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (Azov, Anapa, Gelendzhik, Eysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Rostov-on-Don, Sochi, Taganrog, Taman, Temryuk and Tuapse seaports);
- Arkhangelsk Branch (Arkhangelsk, Mezen, Naryan-Mar, Onega, and Sabetta seaports);
- Caspian Basin Branch (Astrakhan, Makhachkala and Olya seaports);
- Far Eastern Basin Branch (Nakhodka, Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok, Vostochny and Zarubino seaports);
- North-Eastern Basin Branch (Vanino, De-Kastri, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk ans Sovetskaya Gavan seaports);
- North-Western Basin Branch (Big Port of Saint Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg, Primorsk, Ust-Luga, Vyborg and Vysotsk seaports);
- Petropavlovsk Branch (Petropavlovsk-Kavchatsky seaport);
- Sakhalin Branch (Korsakov, Nevelsk, Kholmsk and Shakhtersk seaports).
FSUE "Rosmorport" offers the following types of geodesic and hydrographic services:
- detailed mapping of bottom relief;
- snapping (coordination) of installation of different station and floating objects including the ones used for navigational-hydrographic support of shipping;
- conducts and (or) updates (corrects) topographic mapping of general use on the scales of 1:500-1:10000.
The results of the works conducted by the enterprise could be used to correct nautical charts and guidebooks, and also to plan dredging works.
FSUE "Rosmorport" possesses personnel of highest qualifications and with a great experience in hydrography, geodesy and cartography, and also necessary equipment and facilities for providing such services.
Information on the scope of hydrographic works performed by FSUE “Rosmorport” in the waters of Russian seaports
|Year||Track lines, km||Areal inspections, km2|
Detailed information on the terms and conditions for provision of geodesic and cartigraphic services in the seaports and sea coastal areas can be found in the website sections describing the enterprise branches services.