The enterprise conducts the abovementioned activities on its own on the basis of License for Hazardous Waste Neutralization and Disposal No. 077 023 dated 26.08.2013, issued by the Federal Service on Natural Supervision Department fot the Central Federal District.
The following FSUE "Rosmorport" local branches render ecological services in the corresponding seaports:
- Azov Basin Branch (seaports of Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog);
- Far Eastern Basin Branch (seaports of Vladivostok and Posyet);
- Vanino Branch (seaport of Vanino);
- Magadan Branch (seaport of Magadan);
- North-Western Basin Branch (seaports of Big Port Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad and Ust-Luga).
In the framework of rendering ecological services FSUE "Rosmorport" carries out:
- reception (presentation and withdrawal of vessels, provision of containers for waste collection, transshipment operations, hook-up, hook-off, etc.), transportation and disposal of collected shipboard wastes: household wastes, sewage and bilge waters;
- reception (presentation and withdrawal of vessels, provision of containers for waste collection, transshipment operations, etc.), transportation and disposal of household waste from organizations operating in the seaports;
- cleaning of seaport water areas from floating waste and bilge waters;
- emergency liquidation of bilge water leaks from seaport water areas.
In order to provide the mentioned services, FSUE "Rosmorport" disposes of qualified personnel having large experience in treatment of hazardous wastes, and also necessary equipment and technical means, or attracts professional certified organizations.
Information on wastes amount collected by FSUE "Rosmorport" from vessels in seaports
|Year||Waste, thous. m³||Sewage, thous. tons||Oily waters, thous. tons|
Detailed information on terms and conditions of ecological services rendered by the enterprise local branches in seaports is availbable in the corresponding sections of the FSUE "Rosmorport" website.