According to article 19 of Federal Law dated 08.11.2007 No. 261-FZ "On seaports in the Russian Federation and on making amendments to particular acts of law of the Russian Federation", Ministry of Transport of Russia order dated 31.10.2012 № 387 approves the list of harbor dues in the seaports of the Russian Federation. In accordance with the order FSUE "Rosmorport", as a natural monopoly entity, charges canal, navigation, lighthouse, icebreaking, pilotage and ecological dues in the seaports of Russia when conducting regulated types of activities.
According to Federal Law dated 17.08.1995 No. 147-FZ "On natural monopolies", Order of Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) of Russa dated 10.03.2016 No. 233/16 approves the Rules of harbor dues application in the seaports of the Russian Federation, and Order of FAS of Russa dated 06.06.2016 No. 711/16 approves the rates of harbor dues charged for the services, which are rendered by FSUE "Rosmorport" as a natural monopoly entity in the seaports of the Russian Federation.
In accordance with Order of FAS of Russia No. 781/17 of June 13, 2017 by FSUE “Rosmorport” orders:
- No. 326 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Big Port Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Passenger Port Saint-Petersburg, Primorsk, Ust-Luga, Vyborg, Vysotsk);
- No. 327 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Vladivostok, Vostochny, Zarubino, Nakhodka, Posyet);
- No. 328 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog);
- No. 329 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Kandalaksha, Murmansk);
- No. 330 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Astrakhan, Olya);
- No. 331 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Arkhangelsk, Mezen, Naryan-Mar, Onega, Sabetta);
- No. 332 of August 25, 2017 (seaports of Anapa, Gelendzhik, Yeysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Taman, Temryuk, Tuapse),
от 05.09.2017 № 355 (seaport of Sochi);
от 05.09.2017 № 356 (seaports of Anadyr, Pevek, Provideniya, Egvekinot);
от 05.09.2017 № 357 (seaports of Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalinskiy, Korsakov, Moskalvo, Nevelsk, Poronaysk, Kholmsk, Shakhtersk);
от 05.09.2017 № 358 (seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamcharskiy);
от 05.09.2017 № 359 (seaport of Magadan);
от 05.09.2017 № 360 (seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Cape Lazarev, Nikolayevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk, Sovetskaya Gavan),
approve the rates of pilotage dues for plotage services rendered by FSUE “Rosmorport” in the corresponding seaports of the Russian Federation.
By Order of FAS of Russia dated 06.06.2016 No. 711/16 the enterprise was given right to apply the approved rates of harbor dues charged by FSUE "Rosmorport" on the same level or lower than the limited maximum level.
Information on harbor dues and tariffs charged by FSUE "Rosmorport" branches in the seaports of Russia by list:
Azov Basin Branch
Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch
Far Eastern Basin Branch