2. Cost of information services
3. Procedure for the provision of information and reference services
FSUE “Rosmorport” offers information and reference services for providing data on the operation of maritime and inland water transport in the Russian Federation to all concerned. In particular, the following data can be delivered as part of the services provided by the enterprise:
- information on the capacity of cargo berths in the seaports;
- information on the availability and usage of port complexes in maritime transport;
- information about the departure and arrival of vessels by type of navigation and flag nationality of vessels on maritime transport;
- information on the volumes of cargo transshipment in Russian seaports, including the enlarged nomenclature;
- information about cargo transportation by sea;
- information about the arrival of goods at Russian seaports by different modes of transport.
Information and reference data is provided by the enterprise with a certain frequency:
or it can be provided in a different time mode, at the request of the customer.
At the request of the customer, the information can be structured by sea or river ports, by water basins, by regions of the Russian Federation or federal districts, by directions of cargo flow (export, import, coastal shipping, transit), flag nationality of vessels and types of cargo handled.
Information and reference data is sent to the customers in tabular electronic form by e-mail they specify.
Tariffs for information and reference services of FSUE “Rosmorport” for providing information on the operation of maritime and inland water transport in the Russian Federation are attached.
Information and reference services are provided by the enterprise in accordance with the terms of a standard contract for rendering information services for providing data on the operation of maritime and inland water transport in the Russian Federation (hereinafter – the Contract).
The application will be considered within 10 days and, in case all the required information for the conclusion of the Contract has been provided, two copies of the executed Contract are sent to the customer for signing at the postal address specified by the customer. A paper copy of the Contract signed by the customer must be returned to the enterprise at the address: Sushchevskaya St. 19, bld. 7, Moscow, Russia, 127030.
For more information on the procedure of the provision by FSUE “Rosmorport” information and reference services on the operation of maritime and inland water transport in the Russian Federation, please contact (Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Moscow time, lunch break from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.):
+7 (495) 626-14-25, ext. 1655, 2017 or 2012;
+7 (495) 411-77-59, ext. 1655, 2017 or 2012;