Following the decisions of Russian Government session Minutes No 3 of January 30, 2014 and Russian Transport Ministry Instruction No OV-15-Pr of March 11, 2014 FSUE “Rosmorport” worked out a Long-term program for the period of 2017-2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Long-Term Program).
The Long-Term Program has been approved at the session of the Government Commission for Transport on June 14, 2017 under chairmanship of Russian Vice-Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich. The program has been also approved by Rosmorrechflot Instruction No VO-151-r of June 30, 2017.
The program determines strategic goals and tasks of the enterprise, and key performance ratio of FSUE “Rosmorport”.
Under the Long-Term Program, the enterprise made a prediction analysis of the dynamics of changing the transshipment performances in the seaports for the period till 2030 and studied the needs in port capacities to rule out a deficit possibility, and also made an assessment on investment projects by using the “expenses-benefits” method and their ranking.
Pursuant to the Long-Term Program all planned investment projects in which the enterprise took part should be harmonized with general strategic directions of the development of the port infrastructure and respond to the following principles:
• conformity of investment projects to the existing public harbor authority system in the Russian Federation and the needs of the port economy;
• conformity of investment projects to the strategic directions of the development of the port infrastructure, the goals, the tasks and the target indicators that are determined by the Draft Strategy on the Development of the Seaport Infrastructure till 2030, as well as conformity to the Long-Term Program.
The finance models, which are to be used during the implementation of the investment projects in the Russian seaports presuppose different investment schemes, for example:
• state financing using the funds stipulated in the federal target programs or at the expense of FSUE "Rosmorport", or using the budget investments allocated to the enterprise;
• non-budgetary financing, including the assets of private investors;
• debt financing or by stock issue;
• financing by means of a joint enterprise or a managing company financed by its owners,
and other forms of financing of investment projects implemented in the form of capital investments stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The List of the investment projects being implemented by FSUE "Rosmorport" is aimed at the accelerated development of the Russian seaport infrastructure, and fully complies to the targets and tasks stipulated in the Strategy of the development of the seaport infrastructure by 2030 and to the Long-Term Program.