FSUE “Rosmorport” approves tariffs for providing data on the work of maritime and inland water transport
FSUE “Rosmorport” has generated detailed tariffs for the data provision on the operation of maritime and inland waterway transport in the Russian Federation as part of a new information and reference service for business.
The service will be interesting for the logistics business, which will be able to build cargo transportation routes, saving money and time. Product developers also focus on the banking segment and consulting agencies, which need this data to assess the investment attractiveness and solvency of legal entities engaged in port activities. Information materials can be useful both to research centers, specialized higher and secondary specialized educational institutions for the preparation of research, and to the mass media for the creation of analytics and info-graphics.
In particular, within the framework of the services provided by the enterprise, the following services can be provided::
- information on the capacity of cargo berths in seaports;
- information on the availability and use of port complexes in maritime transport;
- information about the departure and arrival of vessels by type of navigation and nationality of the flag of vessels on water transport;
- information on the volumes of cargo transshipment in Russian seaports, including the enlarged nomenclature;
- information about cargo transportation by sea;
- information about the arrival of goods to the seaports of Russia by different modes of transport.
At the request of the customer, the information can be structured by sea or river ports, by water basins, subjects of the Russian Federation or federal districts, cargo flow directions (export, import, cabotage, transit), nationality of the flag of vessels and types of cargo handled.
More detailed information about the tariffs for the service can be found in the Section “Information and Reference Services on the work of Maritime and Inland Waterway Transport in the Russian Federation”.