In accordance with the Regulations of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Far Eastern Basin Branch the main tasks of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Far Eastern Basin Branch in the seaports of Nakhodka, Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok, Vostochny and Zarubino, and on the approaches to them are:
- creation, maintenance, exploitation and development of federal property assigned to FSUE “Rosmorport”, including the property complex for ensuring navigation safety;
- performance of work (provision of services) in the seaports of Nakhodka, Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok, Vostochny and Zarubino;
- provision of measures for the implementation of federal target programs for the development of maritime transport in the Primorsky Territory.
The most important statutory types of activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Far Eastern Basin Branch in the seaports of Vladivostok, Vostochny, Zarubino, Nakhodka, Olga and Posyet and on the approaches to them, related to the provision to consumers of corresponding services (performance of works) are the following:
• VTS services;
• Pilotage services;
• Towage services;
• Crew boats services;
• Geodesic and hydrographic services;
• Ecological services;
• Information Services;
• Hotel services;
• Leasing the property of the Far Eastern Basin Branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Far Eastern Basin Branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing the Branch's services.