For placement of immovable property facilities and for the implementation of the main activities envisaged by Regulations on the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino Branch, the Branch uses land plots, which are located on the territory and water areas of the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Cape Lazarev, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk, and Sovetskaya Gavan.
In the field of land use
As of 01.07.2022 the Vanino Branch uses 67 land plots with total area of 47.7 hectares. All land plots are used by the branch on a leasehold basis.
Of the total number of the land plots used by the Vanino Branch, the following are located within seaports boundaries:
- in the seaport of Vanino – 38 land plots with total area of 29.2, which is 6.3% of the total area of the seaport territory;
- in the seaport of De-Kastri – 1 land plot of 2.8 hectares, which is 97% of the total area of the seaport of De-Kastri territory.
- in the seaport of Cape Lazarev – 1 land plot with total area of almost 2 hectares, which is 100% of the total area of the seaport of Cape Lazarev territory;
- in the seaport of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur – 10 land plots with total area of 2.5 hectares, which is 15% of the total area of the seaport of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur territory;
- in the seaport of Sovetskaya Gavan – 1 land plot with total area of 0.3 hectares, which is 0.2% of the total area of the seaport of Sovetskaya Gavan territory.
The land plots used by the Vanino Branch are related to several categories of land:
- lands of the forest fund;
- urban lands;
- lands of industry, energy, transport, communication, broadcasting, television, informatics, lands for provision of space activity, lands of defense, security and lands of other special purposes.
In the field of water use:
As of 01.07.2022 the Vanino Branch uses water bodies in the water areas of the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Cape Lazarev, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur and Sovetskaya Gavan for navigation and maintenance dredging. In accordance with the requirements of the water legislation of the Russian Federation, these types of water use do not require decision on water bodies provision for use or conclusion of contracts for water use.
At the same time, the Vanino Branch uses 3 surface water bodies located in the water area of the Tatar Strait of the Sea of Japan with a total area of 1.16 sq. km, pursuant to 3 decisions according to established procedure, for the construction of port infrastructure facilities, the placement of soil recovered during dredging operations in seaports.