Changes in levying of the ecological dues at the sea port of Ust-Luga
17.01.2013The North-West basin branch informs that since February, 1 2013 in accordance with the Mintrans of Russia order dated 31.10.2012 № 387 Russian and foreign vessels calling at the sea port of Ust-Luga will be charged for the waste transportation, neutralization and utilization of the III-IV classes vessels waste at the following rates:
a) voyage dues:
- all vessels except ro-ro, floating, container and bulk vessels: 2,97 rub./1 GT;
- container vessels: 2,08 rub./1 GT;
- ro-ro and floating vessels: 1,04 rub./1 GT;
- bulk vessels: 3,26 rub./1 GT;
b) coastwise dues:
- all vessels except ro-ro, floating, container and bulk vessels: 1,48 rub./1 GT;
- container vessels: 1,04 rub./1 GT;
- ro-ro and floating vessels: 0,52 rub./1 GT;
- bulk vessels: 1,63 rub./1 GT.
Ecological dues are paid under the voyage, a vessel called at the sea port of Ust-Luga. Ecological dues includes payments for all the operations on vessels' waste. Vessels, which don't take their waste, are not released from payments for ecological dues.
For vessels, equipped with the environmental equipment and using this equipment for recycling of all types of ship-generated waste and pollution, and appropriately certificated, are charged for ecological dues with the use of 0.5 coefficient.
Following vessels are released from ecological dues:
1) vessels arriving to the sea port of Ust-Luga without performing any cargo and passenger operations;
2) vessels permorming cargo or other operations only on the outer road of the sea port of Ust-Luga;
3) non-self-propelled vessels;
4) transit vessels;
5) passenger vessels.
The FSUE "Rosmorport" North-West basin branch ecological dues charging order is established by the North-West basin branch Director's order dated 15.01.2013 №15.