North-Western Basin Branch History

     The North-Western Basin Branch history dates back to August 2003 when by FSUE “Rosmorport” order No. 11/ОД dated 26.08.2003 the FSUE “Rosmorport” Saint-Petersburg Branch was created, Statute on the Saint-Petersburg Branch was approved, and notification on registration in the Ministry of Taxation Inspectorate in the Kirov District of Saint-Petersburg, where the Branch was actually located, was received.
     By Ministry of Property Relations of the Russian Federation Decrees No. 6516-р dated 20.11.2003, No. 48-р dated 09.01.2004, and No. 366-р dated 29.01.2004 federal property secured to FSU “Sea Administration of the Saint Petersburg Seaport” on the basis of operational management, was transferred to FSUE “Rosmorport” on the basis of economic control rights. According to FSUE “Rosmorport” order No. 02б/OD dated 31.01.2004 the FSUE “Rosmorport” Saint-Petersburg Branch was secured this property.

 

     Branch History By Years

 

 

20042005200720092010
Развернуть все

 

20112012201320142015
Развернуть все

 

2016 2017 2018 2019

 

 

     2020

 

     In March 2020 the North-Western Basin Branch started rendering towage services in the seaport of Ust Luga with the use of Tolbukhin Ice Class tug boat, which is the first tug of the branch. In the same month under Resolution No. 78-143-r of March 12, 2020 of Russia’s Federal Agency for Property Management Interdistrict Territorial Administration in St Petersburg and Leningrad Region and pursuant to the act of acceptance and delivery of March 20, 2020 such property units as the Kaspii landing stage non-propelled vessel, and the Ladoga landing stage non-propelled vessel (passenger terminals on the English Embankment and the Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment) together with articles of movable property on them were withdrawn from FSUE “Rosmorport” economic management and handed over to St Petersburg ownership to use them for their intended purpose. Due to the handover of passenger terminals on the English Embankment and the Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment to St Petersburg ownership, the FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch stopped rendering services for providing the infrastructure of passenger terminals in the seaport of Big Port St Petersburg. In addition, in March 2020 under Resolution No. 78-111-r of March 02, 2020 taken by Russia’s Federal Agency for Property Management Interdistrict Territorial Administration in Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Region the facilities such as non-residential premises Liter IX with the total area of 220.5 square meters designed for deploying the personnel; 9/100 share of ownership rights in non-residential premises Liter X with the total area of 67.6 square meters designed for servicing the administrative building; 21/100 share of ownership rights in non-residential premises Liter XI with the total area of 137,8 square meters designed for servicing the administrative building were assigned for the enterprise and pursuant to FSUE “Rosmorport” Order No. 85 of March 13, 2020 these facilities were placed under economic management of the FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch for using them by the branch for their intended purpose. Further in March 2020 under Certificate of Completion No. КС-14 of March 26, 2020 a new underwater hydraulic facility in the seaport of Ust-Luga has been placed under economic management of the the FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch following the results of complete construction. The enterprise acted as a building owner. The new underwater hydraulic facility represents a water area of the Southern district of the seaport of Ust-Luga with the total area of 73 hectares. The facility includes four sections with the depths of 5-12.8 meters. The water area is designed for safe navigation and approach of vessels of the Astrakhan type with the dimensions of 173.5 meters in length, 23 meters in breadth and 10 meters in load draught toward berths of a sea terminal for coal, mineral resources and general cargoes transshipment, vessels of the SL-7 and SO-14 types with the length of up to 152 meters, the breadth of up to 23 meters and load draught of up to 9 meters toward berths of a sea terminal for converted timber reloading, as well as toward berths of a base under construction of the support fleet in the seaport of Us-Luga. Additionally in March 2020 on Rosmorrechflot agreement (Letter No. КС-27-2255 of March 11, 2019) and pursuant to FSUE “Rosmorport” Order No. 90 of March 19, 2019 the Moschny ice class vessel was decommissioned and recycled due to its full physical deterioration.


     In June 2020, in accordance with FSUE "Rosmorport" order No. 243 dated 23.06.2020, the Sommers self-propelled holder dredger of the FSUE "Rosmorport" North-Western Basin Branch was transferred to the FSUE "Rosmorport" Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch for further use of the vessel for its intended purpose.


     Today the FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch is one of the largest sea transport enterprises in the Baltic region of Russia. Its staff accounts for more than 1650 employees. Using federal property secured to the branch, it offers a wide range of services in the seaports of Big Port Saint-Petersburg, Vyborg, Vysotsk, Kaliningrad, Passenger Port Saint Petersburg, Primorsk, and Ust-Luga, first of all connected to provision of navigation safety in the water areas of the seaports, and their approaches.

     Representatives of the FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch participate in different coordinator and counsel regional bodies.
     The FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Bas Branch Director S.V. Pylin according to Decree No. 439 dated April 7, 2011 «On making amendments to the Saint-Petersburg Government Decree No. 1203 dated 29.06.2004 participates in Sea Council of the Saint-Petersburg Government. 

     The FSUE “Rosmorport” North-Western Basin Branch Kaliningrad Department Head A. Moshkov, in accordance with:

          - protocol No. 5 dated 11.03.2014, is a member of Committee on Transport and Customs Policy under the Kaliningrad Chamber of Commerce;

          - Kaliningrad regional customs Order No. 1398 dated 13.12.2013, is a member of Advisory Council on the Customs Policy under Kaliningrad regional customs.