In accordance with the Statute for the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin branch, approved by FSUE “Rosmorport” order dated 29.09.2003 № 27/OD, the principal aims of the branch are as follows:
• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin branch;
• Execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Korsakov, Kholmsk, Shakhtersk, Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalinsky, Moskalvo, Nevelsk, Prigorodnoye, and Poronaysk;
• Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development in Sakhalin Region.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin branch in the seaports of Korsakov, Kholmsk, Shakhtersk, Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalinsky, Moskal`vo, Telnovsk and Poronaysk, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
• VTS services;
• Pilotage services;
• Towage services;
• Berth provision services;
• Surveyor services;
• Agency services;
• Services on placing of vessels on slips of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin branch;
• Geodesic and Hydrographic Services;
• Leasing the property of the Sakhalin branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.