Board of Honor Installed in the Sakhalin Branch
By order No. 92 the FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin Branch dated 27.02.2015, a Board of honor was installed in order to stimulate the branch employees, as well as to improve the efficiency of labor.
Photos of the branch employees who have made a significant contribution to the development of the Sakhalin Branch will be placed there annually.For outstanding labor achievements and strong performance, photos of the following Sakhalin Branch employees have been placed on the Board of Honor:
- A. Abrameytsev – VTS chief operator – shift supervisor;
- I. Gubenko – chief accountant;
- D. Ivanov – leading specialist (electronics) of the Department of Electroradionavigation Communication and Information Technologies;
- T. Karamurza – leading economist of the Finance and Economy Department;
- A. Kiryushin – leading specialist (electronics) of the Department of Electroradionavigation Communication and Information Technologies;
- O. Levitsky – senior VTS operator – shift supervisor;
- D.Pavlov – leading specialist of the Security Department;
- P. Razvorsky – Head of the Navigation and Hydrographic Support;
- A. Redko – marine pilot of the 1st category;
- A. Rubtsova – ship's cook;
- V. Ryabushkin – senior operator of the Safety Department security post;
- A. Semenyuk – Head of the North-Western Basin Branch.
The enterprise congratulates all employees of the branch and wishes them success in their future work.