Employees of the Petropavlovsk branch awarded
19.11.2012On November, 16 the ceremony of the FSUE "Rosmorport" Petropavlovsk branch's employees awarding took place in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
In solemn atmosphere the Rosmorrechflot head A.Davydenko awarded with commemorative badges "In the memory of the 200th anniversary of the Waterways and Ground Communications Department" for the conscientious work of many years following workers:
• Ivlev Alexandr – senior pilot of the navigation safety service;
• Redko Sergey – Tsyklon berthing tug shift mechanic;
• Sverbius Vitaliy – Tsyklon berthing tug captain.
For high professionalism, conscientious work and huge personal contribution to the Russian Federation transport system A.Davydenko awarded with the Ministry of Transport gratitude letter following workers:
• Samokhin Vladimir – senior pilot of the navigation safety service;
• Utkin Gennadiy – senior pilot of the navigation safety service.
FSUE "Rosmorport" congratulates all awarded workers and wishes them further successes in their work.