The FSUE "Rosmorport" Azov Basin Branch conducts the following types of works in the water areas of the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, and Taganrog:
- installation and maintenance of floating navigational aids equipment to protect fairways, water areas, underwater (water intakes) and overwater facilities;
- installation and maintenance of navigational signs light-optical equipment.
The works on installation and maintenance of nabigational aids are conducted by hydrographical engineers and experts on low-voltage equipment and construction, in accordance with the approved schemes and projects elaborated in conformity with the normative documents on seaways navigational equipment.
To conduct the works the Azov Basin Branch disposes of necessary equipment, technical and floating facilities:
- tqo buoy-setting vessels МЗ-303 and МЗ-315 based in the seaports of Taganrog and Azov, equipped by cargo devices and GPS navigation devices;
- production areas for preparation of the floating navigational aids.
2. Navigation aids installation and maintenance terms and conditions
To order services on floating navigational aids and/or navigational signs installation and maintenance in the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog, please send a written application to the Azov Basin Branch by fax: +7 (863) 287-00-20 or e-mail: email@example.com. The application will be reviewed by the Azov Basin Branch and within 5 days the client will receive an answer on the technical possibility, terms and cost of the requested works. If the client agrees woth the conditions of the Azov Basin Branch, a draft standard contract is sent to the client for signing. The signed contract shall be returned to the FSUE "Rosmorport" Azov BAsin Branch.
The Azov Basin Branch provides services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
Information on the number of navigational aids of third-party organizations installed and maintained by the Azov Basin Branch in Rostov-on-Don Seaport.
Number of installed and maintained
For additional information on the terms and conditions of navigational aids installation and maintenance by the Azov Basin Branch in the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog, please contact:
+7 (863) 287-00-20 (on working days from 08:30 till 17:00 MSK),
or send a request by fax: +7 (863) 218-53-59 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.