Information on the Azov Basin Branch real assets, planned for sale
Procedure of sale of the Azov Basin Branch moveable property
To conclude a contract of sale and purchase of the Azov Basin Branch movable property, a potential buyer should submit an application to the Azov Basin Branch by fax: +7 (863) 218-53-59, or a scanned version by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale and purchase contract for movable property of the Azov Basin Branch will be concluded on the basis of the public price inquiry.
The main stages of the Azov Basin Branch property sale are:
- consideration of applications from potential buyers of movable property of the branch;
- estimation of the Azov Basin Branch property costs, conducted by an independent evaluator;
- following the results of the independent evaluator estimation, the Azov Basin Branch prepares documentation for public price inquiry for selection of the organization to conclude a sale and purchase contract for the Azov Basin Branch movable property;
- announcing of the public price inquiry, summing up the results and signing the sale and purchase contract with the winner;
- transferring the object of sale to the buyer under certificate of acceptance, no later than 10 calendar days from the contract signing date.
For additional information on sale procedure of the Azov Basin Branch property please contact:
- Tender Department of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azov Basin Branch by phone: +7 (863) 287-00-29 (Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 MSK, lunch break from 12:30 to 13:00),
or send an inquiry by fax: +7 (863) 218-53-59, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Department for lease and other transactions with the assets of the FSUE “Rosmorport” central office (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 MSK) by phone: +7 (495) 626-14-25, +7 (495) 411-77-59.
Other information on procedure of sale of the FSUE “Rosmorport” property can be found in section “Enterprise Property Planned for Sale”.