In accordance with the Statute for the FSUE “Rosmorport” Astrakhan Branch the principal development directions of the branch in the seaports of Astrakhan, Makhachkala and Olya are as follows:
• creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Astrakhan Branch, which includes safety navigation property complex;
• execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Astrakhan, Makhachkala and Olya;
• implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development in Astrakhan Region and the Republic of Dagestan.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Astrakhan Branch in the seaports of Astrakhan, Makhachkala and Olya, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
- VTS services;
- Pilotage services;
- Icebreaking services;
- Ice advisory services;
- Towage services;
- Radio communication services;
- Communication channels provision services;
- Crew boats services;
- Geodesic and hydrographic services;
- Dredging services;
- Leasing the property of the Astrakhan branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Astrakhan Branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.