Information on the seaport of Astrakhan in the Register of Russian Seaports amended
Pursuant to Rosmorrechflot Resolution No ZD-20-r of January 23, 2020 amendments have been made to data on the seaport of Astrakhan in the Register of Russian Seaports.
The corrections are linked with specifying a list of operators of sea terminals that provided services in the seaport of Astrakhan and information on the services they render.
In the seaport of Astrakhan, the Astrakhan Branch renders the following services to ship owners and concerned organizations, i.e.
- navigation services;
- pilotage services;
- icebreaking services;
- towing services;
- crew boats services;
- berth assignment services;
- drinking water bunkering services;
- geodesic and hydrographic services;
- radio communication services;
- services on provision of communication channels.