1. General information
The FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk Branch conducts the following types of works in the seaports of Arkhangelsk and Naryan-Mar:
- installation and maintenance of navigational aids for bordering fairways, water areas, underwater (water abstractions) and overwater structures;
- manufacture and installation of coastal navigational aids structures;
- installation and maintenance of light-optical navigational aids equipment.
Installation and maintenance of floating navigational aids and coastal navigational signs are carried out by qualified personnel of the Arkhangelsk Branch headed by hydrographic engineers and experts in low-voltage equipment and construction, according to the approved schemes and projects elaborated in conformity with the normative documents on sea ways navigational equipment.
The Arkhangelsk Branch possesses necessary equipment, technical and floating facilities for conducting such works:
- Vavchuga and Kapitan Shershnev buoy vessels basing in Arkhangelsk Seaport and MZ-150 buoy tender basing in Naryan-Mar seaport, which are equipped with cargo handling devices and GPS;
- production areas for preparation of floating navigational aids equipment.
2. Navigation aids installation and maintenance terms and conditions
To order services on installation and/or maintenance of floating navigational aids and/or navigational sings in the seaports of Arkhangelsk and Naryan-Mar, please file an application to the Arkhangelsk Branch by fax: +7 (8182) 65-03-43 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The application will be reviewed by the Arkhangelsk Branch, and within 5 days the client will receive a response on the technical opportunities, deadlines and cost of the requested works. If the client agrees with the terms and conditions of the Arkhangelsk Branch, a draft standard contract is sent to the client for signing. The signed contract must be returned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk Branch.
The Arkhangelsk Branch carries out works according to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Information on the number of floating and coastal navigational aids in the seaports of Arkhangelsk and Naryan-Mar.
|Year||Number of navigational aids|
For additional information on terms and conditions of the Arkhangelsk Branch navigational aids installation and maintenance, please contact:
+7 (8182) 65-46-26 or +7 (921) 293-95-13 (Monday through Friday from 08:00 till 17:00 MSK, lunch break from 12:30 till 13:00),
or send a request by fax: +7 (8182) 65-03-43 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.