Information on the Arkhangelsk Branch property, planned for sale
Procedure of sale of the Arkhangelsk Branch moveable property
To conclude a contract of sale of movable property of the Arkhangelsk Branch, a potential buyer should submit an application to the Arkhangelsk Branch by fax: +7 (8182) 65-20-75 (and also send the original document per post), or a scanned version by e-mail: email@example.com.
Sale and purchase contract for movable property of the Arkhangelsk Branch will be concluded on the basis of the public price inquiry.
The main stages of the Arkhangelsk Branch property sale are:
- consideration of applications from potential buyers of movable property of the branch;
- estimation of the Arkhangelsk Branch property costs, conducted by an independent evaluator;
- following the results of the independent evaluator estimation, the Arkhangelsk Branch prepares documentation for public price inquiry for selection of the organization to conclude a sale and purchase contract for the Arkhangelsk Branch movable property;
- announcing of the public price inquiry, summing up and signing the sale and purchase contract with the winner;
- transferring the object of sale to the buyer under certificate of acceptance, no later than 10 calendar days from the contract signing date.
For additional information on sale procedure of the Arkhangelsk Branch property please contact:
- Material and Technical Supply Department of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk Branch by phone: +7 (8182) 65-20-75 (Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:15 MSK, lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00),
or send an inquiry by fax: +7 (8182) 65-20-75, or by e-mail:
- Department for lease and other transactions with the assets of the FSUE “Rosmorport” central office (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, MSK) by phone: +7 (495) 626-14-25, +7 (495) 411-77-59.
Other information on procedure of sale of the FSUE “Rosmorport” property can be found in section “Enterprise Property Planned for Sale”.