The following enterprise branches offer the mentioned services in the seaports of Russia and coastal areas:
- Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch (Anapa, Gelendzhik, Eysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Temryuk and Tuapse seaports);
- Azov Basin Branch (Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog seaports);
- Arkhangelsk Branch (Arkhangelsk, Naryan-Mar, Mexen and Onega seaports);
- Astrakhan Branch (Astrakhan and Olya seaports);
- North-Western Basin Branch (Big Port of Saint Petersburg, Kaliningrad and Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg seaports).
FSUE "Rosmorport" offers the following types of geodesic and cartographic services:
- detailed mapping of bottom relief;
- snapping (coordination) of installation of different station and floating objects including the ones used for navigational-hydrographic support of shipping;
- conducts and (or) updates (corrects) topographic mapping of general use on the scales of 1:500-1:10000.
The results of the works conducted by the enterprise could be used to correct nautical charts and guidebooks, and also to plan dredging works.
FSUE "Rosmorport" possesses personnel of highest qualifications and with a great experience in hydrography, geodesy and cartography, and also necessary equipment and facilities for providing such services.
Detailed information on the terms and conditions for provision of geodesic and cartigraphic services in the seaports and sea coastal areas can be found in the website sections describing the enterprise branches services.