• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Novorossiysk branch, including the complex of assets ensuring safety of navigation;
• Execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Novorossiysk, Gelendzhik and Anapa;
• Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch in sea ports of Anapa, Gelendzhik, Eysk, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Taman, Temryuk and Tuapse, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in sea ports of Russia include:
• VTS services;
• Pilotage services;
• Icebreaking services;
• Towing services;
• Crew boats services;
• Mooring services;
• Information services;
• Geodesic and cartographic services;
• Services of “Chernomor” recreational center in the coast of Black Sea;
• Leasing the property of the of Novorossiysk branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the Branch.