Enterprise Employees Awarded. Moscow, 6 July 2015
For significant contribution into realization the principal national navigational politics in practice the Marine Board under the Government of the Russian Federation has awarded the medal "For distinguished activities in maritime sphere" the following employees:
- Grachyev Petr Igorevich – master of Kapitan Chechkin icebreaker;
- Kurov Sergey Germanovich - Deputy General Director for Fleet of FSUE “Rosmorport”;
- Nemkov Aleksey Nikolaevich - Deputy General Director for capital construction of FSUE “Rosmorport”;
- Sachkov Vladimir Mikhaylovich – Head of dredging and navigational equipment of Department for Construction;
- Fomenko Anna Aleksandrovna – Director of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch.
The Marine Board under the Government of the Russian Federation also tendered gratitude to:
- Bodrovtseva Naina Yuryevna – Head of Department for economy and finance;
- Bykov Yakov Vladimirovich – Chief Accountant – Head of Department for accounting, statistics, tax accounting and methodology;
- Kopets Leonid Tomashovich – master of Kapitan Kosolapov icebreaker;
- MIkhaylov Ruslan Petrovich – master of Tor icebreaker;
- Khokhlova Elena Evgenyevna – Head of Department for capital construction facilities design and financing.
The enterprise congratulates all the distinguished employees and wishes them success in their future work.