On November 22, 2017, following the results of the competition with the restricted participation a general contractor was determined to build an international sea terminal for cruise and passenger cruise liners in Pionersky, the Kaliningrad region.
LLC “Bolverk” has been recognized as a winner. The contract cost has made up 7,313,000,000.00 Rubles.
Two applications have been received to take part in the competition with the restricted involvement. Upon the results the application filed by LLC “Bolverk” has been found conformable to the requirements of Federal Law No 44-FZ of April 05, 2013 “On the Contract System in the Sphere of Purchases of Goods, Works, Services for State and Municipal Needs” (hereinafter referred to as the Federal Law). In accordance with Clause 25, Part I, Article 93 of the Federal Law the state contract will be signed with the winner of the competition upon receipt of the approval from the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service.
The implementation of the project envisages
- forming an artificial plot of land with the space of 5.16 ha;
- carrying out dredging operations in the amount of over 1.2 million cubic meters and the seabed level of up to -10.9 meters;
- installing a protective hydraulic structure 771 meters in length;
- constructing two berths with the waterside of 725 meters in length to work design cruise ships with the dimensions: 317.25 meters in length, 36.8 meters in breadth and 8.3 meters in draft; and ferry vessels with the dimensions: 211.5 meters in length, 30.4 meters in breadth and 7.5 meters in draft;
- constructing a berth for vessels of the port fleet of 110.2 meters in length;
- constructing coastal facilities of the sea terminal, including a building of the passenger terminal, general port structures and facilities of the passenger Russian checkpoint;
- building facilities of engineering support of the sea terminal and installing aids to navigation facilities.
Pursuant to the terms of the state contract, FSUE “Rosmorport” will conclude an investment agreement with the general contractor. The agreement envisions the construction of a building of the passenger terminal, networks and the runoff water system by the latter at its own expense or on account of borrowed funds under the project for creating a terminal in Pionersky.
The new sea terminal in Pionersky will provide an opportunity to achieve maximum passenger flow of up to 305.000 people per year and maximum cargo flow of up to 80.000 pieces of trucks per year that will facilitate the dynamic development of the Kaliningrad region in the sphere of sea ferry and cruise transshipment.