Compulsory Regulations in the Seaport of Khatanga Approved
By Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation Order No 30 dated 01.02.2017 Compulsory Regulations in the seaport of Khatanga were approved.
New Compulsory Regulations in the seaport of Khatanga establish:
- rules for the vessels entering and exiting the seaport of Khatanga, as well as rules of navigation for the vessels in the waters of the seaport and on approaches to it;
- rules for ensuring environmental safety and quarantine in the Khatanga seaport;
- rules of using special communications tools on the territory and the waters of the seaport and on approaches to it.
Compulsory Regulations in the seaport of Khatanga also contain information on:
- anchor places and depths of the seaport water area;
- minimum quantity and capacity of tugboats necessary for mooring of vessels in the Khatanga seaport;
- technical capabilities of the seaport in terms of receiving vessels;
- transfer of navigational and hydro meteorological information, as well as information in the event of a threat of acts of unlawful interference in the seaport, and other information stipulated by the Regulatory Legal Acts of the Russian Federation in the field of commercial navigation to the captains of vessels.