For objects of real estate placement and in order to implement the basic activities specified in the FSUE “Rosmorport” Far Eastern Basin Branch Regulations, the Branch uses land plots and water bodies, located at the territory and water areas of the seaports of Nakhodka, Olga, Posyet, Vladivostok, Vostochny, and Zarubino.
As of 01.10.2018 the Far Eastern Basin Branch uses 118 land plots of total area of more than 59.6 ha , including 96 land plots on the tenant right of total area of 56.3 ha. The branch also actually uses 22 land plots with the area of 3.3 ha and is preparing right stating documents on them.
The land plots, used by the Far Eastern Basin Branch, are located in the following seaports:
- Vladivostok Seaport – 25 land plots occupying more than 14.3 ha, which makes 6.3 % of the total seaport area;
- Vostochny Seaport – 23 land plots occupying more than 17.4 ha, which makes 4.4 % of the total seaport area;
- Nakhodka Seaport – 12 land plots occupying more than 12.1 ha, which makes 3.3 % of the total seaport area;
- Olga Seaport – 2 land plots occupying about 0.6 ha, which makes 1.4 % of the total seaport area;
- Posyet Seaport – 3 land plots occupying about 1.1 ha, which makes 1.3 % of the total seaport area;
- Zarubino Seaport – 1 land plot occupying about 0.6 ha, which makes 1.5 % of the total seaport area.
Land plots, leased by the Far Eastern Basin Branch, belong to following categories of land:
- settlements' lands;
- lands of industry, transport energy sector, communications, broadcasting, television, informatics, lands for space activity provisions, defences and security lands, and lands of other special purposes;
- reserve lands.
As of 01.10.2018 the Far Eastern Basin Branch uses 2 water bodies for its activities, 1 water body on the grounds of a water use contract and 1 water body on the grounds of a decision on granting of the water body for use.
The water bodies used by the Far Eastern Basin Branch are located in the water area of the Japanese Sea.
The total area of the surface water bodiesused by the branch makes 0.16 sq. km of which:
- 2 water bodies are used in Vostochny Seaport with the total area of 0.16 sq. km, which is 0.26 % of the total seaport water area.