For placement of immovable property facilities and for the implementation of the main activities envisaged by Regulations on the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino Branch, the Branch uses land plots, which are located on the territory and water areas of the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Cape Lazarev, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk, and Sovetskaya Gavan.
In the field of land use
As of 01.04.2019 the Vanino Branch uses 64 land plots with total area of 47.6 hectares, of which 62 land plots with total area of 45.8 hectares are used under the right of lease. Legal documents are currently executed for the actually used 2 land plots with the total area of 1.8 hectares .
Of the total number of the land plots used by the Vanino Branch, the following are located within seaports boundaries:
- in the seaport of Vanino – 37 land plots with total area of 29.2, which is 6.3% of the total area of the seaport territory;
- in the seaport of De-Kastri – 1 land plot of 2.8 hectares, which is 97% of the total area of the seaport of De-Kastri territory.
- in the seaport of Cape Lazarev – 1 land plot with total area of almost 2 hectares, which is 100% of the total area of the seaport of Cape Lazarev territory;
- in the seaport of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur – 10 land plots with total area of 2.5 hectares, which is 15% of the total area of the seaport of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur territory;
- in the seaport of Sovetskaya Gavan – 1 land plot with total area of 0.3 hectares, which is 0.2% of the total area of the seaport of Sovetskaya Gavan territory.
The land plots used by the Vanino Branch are related to several categories of land:
- lands of the forest fund;
- urban lands;
- lands of industry, energy, transport, communication, broadcasting, television, informatics, lands for provision of space activity, lands of defense, security and lands of other special purposes.
In the field of water use:
As of 01.04.2019 the Vanino Branch uses water bodies in the water areas of the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Cape Lazarev, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur and Sovetskaya Gavan for navigation and maintenance dredging. In accordance with the requirements of the water legislation of the Russian Federation, these types of water use do not require decision on water bodies provision for use or conclusion of contracts for water use. Besides, the Vanino Branch uses 0.49 sq.km of the water area of the Tatar Strait in the Japan Sea near the northern shore of the Muchke Bay in the seaport of Vanino for the construction and reconstruction of berthing facilities.
The size of the Vanino seaport water area, which is used by the Vanino Branch is 31 % of the total water area of the seaport.