In accordance with the Statute on the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino Branch as amended and supplemented, the principal development directions of the branch are as follows:
- Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino branch, which includes safety navigation property complex;
- Execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Lazareva Cape, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk, Sovetskaya Gavan;
- Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development in Khabarovsk Territory.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino branch in the seaports of Vanino, De-Kastri, Lazareva Cape, Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Okhotsk, Sovetskaya Gavan, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
- VTS services;
- Pilotage services;
- Icebreaking services;
- Environmental protection services;
- Crew boats services;
- Berth assignment services;
- Services on provision of passenger terminals;
- Leasing the property of the Vanino Branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Vanino branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.