Show allHide all
A project for constructing a berth complex for mooring of icebreaker fleet vessels envisages building:
1. Berth No 89 designed for mooring of eight icebreakers of 546 meters in length and the seabed level at the berth of 12.0 meters;
2. Berth No 90 with the wing designed for mooring of four icebreakers of 243 meters in length and the seabed level at the berth of 7.0 meters;
3. Reconstructing the water area of Coal Port on the approaches towards Berth No 89 and Berth No 90 with the seabed level of 12 meters and 7 meters;
4. Two marine lights of three meters in height.
State Contract No 595/DO-14 of December 19, 2014
State Contract No 39-GK/12 of October 31, 2012 (the contract has been terminated by a contracting entity due to the unilateral abandonment of obligations under the state contract)
December 19, 2015
Berth No 88 that is under construction in the seaport of Big Port St Petersburg within implementation of the project for reconstructing the container terminal area in the seaport is designed for unloading and loading multi-tonnage containers on container carriers of the Kapitan Serykh type of 161.43 meters in length, 25.2 meters in breadth and 9.8 meters in load draught. The estimated quantity of vessel calls at Berth No 88 makes up to 180 calls per year. The capacity of the terminal for container handling is of 300.000 TEU per year.
The draft for constructing Berth No 88 in the seaport of Big Port St Petersburg envisions:
a) the construction of Berth No 88 of 205 meters in length, 40 meters in breadth with the seabed level of the water area at the berth of 12 meters;
b) the installation of the marine light of three meters in height of CH CHO P type.
Contract No 826/DO-13 of November 01, 2013
Construction deadline: June 15, 2015
Time of commissioning: December 2015
Under the project, to the extent of FSUE “Rosmorport” liability for reconstructing the existing facilities of the port infrastructure and new facilities Berth No 2 is expected to be reconstructed with building crane runways of 180 meters in length due to the necessity to change the category of the berth by service condition from II to O-k (from ferry to cargo) and to install the Libherr P131L-Super container rail-mounted unloader with the capacity of 45 tons and with the rail gauge of 15.3 meters that is designed for handling (transshipping) sea containers.
LLC “Baltic Stevedoring Company”
Construction deadline under the contract: till March 08, 2018
Time of delivery: till May 08, 2018
The port protection structure is designed for protecting the Southern Region water area in the seaport of Ust Luga (the water areas of the container terminal, the complex for transshipment of liquefied hydrocarbon gas, the South-2 multi-profile transshipment complex and the motor railway ferry complex) from ice action, drifts and waves.
The port protection structure is built in two stages:
1st stage: the construction of Plot No 1 of the port protection structure with the following technical characteristics:
– the length of Plot No 1: 1057 m;
– the level of the top of Plot No 1 that is variable in length: on the bigger part of Plot No 1 the level is of +5.50 m (Bank Protections), the diminished level of the top is of +4.50 m (Bank Protections) has been approved for Plot No 1 of 340 m in length that is located to the turning point, to shoreward;
– the port navigation sign of Column type of eight meters in height is expected to be installed in the front of Plot No 1;
2nd stage: the construction of Plot No 2 of the port protection structure with the following technical characteristics:
– the length of Plot No 2: 1293 m.
– the level of the top of Plot No 2: +5.5 m (Bank Protections)
– the port navigation sign of 10 m in height with autonomous power supply is expected to be installed in the front of Plot No 2.
– a berth for boats mooring with design depths at the berth wall of 5 meters is expected to be built in the area of Plot No 2 top.
On the 1st stage of the works: LLC “Northern Dredging Company”
On the 2nd stage of the works: JSC “Industry Construction Partnership”
On the 1st stage of the works:
State Contract No 11-GR/12 of May 25, 2012
Deed of Amendment No 1 of September 19, 2012
Deed of Amendment No 2 of December 21, 2012
On the 2nd stage of the works:
State Contract No 933/DО-13 of December 12, 2013
Deed of Amendment No 1 of December 18, 2013
Deed of Amendment No 2 of May 15, 2014
Deed of Amendment No 3 Of May 27, 2014
Deed of Amendment No 4 of July 16, 2014
Deed of Amendment No 5 of January 16, 2015
Deed of Amendment No 6 of March 24, 2015
Deed of Amendment No 7 of December 18, 2015
Deed of Amendment No 8 of February 16, 2016
Deed of Amendment No 9 of August 29, 2016
Deed of Amendment No 10 of December 22, 2016
Deed of Amendment No 11 of February 16, 2017
On the 1st stage of the works: August 2014
On the 2nd stage of the works: May 2016
The aids to navigation base (Rybachiy Settlement) in the seaport of Kaliningrad is currently under reconstruction in order to increase the level of maintenance and repair of aids to navigation, storage and reparation of aids to navigation that ensure navigation safety in the Kaliningrad Marine Canal in the seaport of Kaliningrad.
The implementation of the project will help to create an up-to-date technologically equipped base, which will ensure normal conditions for the Kaliningrad Directorate specialists dealing with maintenance, storage and reparation of aids to navigation.
The project for reconstructing the aids to navigation base envisages
1. constructing an administrative building designed for stationing of administrative staff and management and personnel of the base's technical support service;
2. reconstructing a berth of 50 meters in length, 20 meters in breadth and the seabed level at the berth of 4.5 meters that is designed for mooring of vessels of up to 23.1 meters in length and up to 1.4 meters in load draught;
3. building sewage treatment facilities with the capacity of 6 HP/sec;
4. building a sewage pumping station with the capacity of 21.6 cbm/h;
5. reconstructing a refueller shed with entrance roller shutters provided with a wicket door and a window;
6. building a pumping fire-fighting water supply station, an underground concrete construction with the capacity of 55 cmb/h;
7. reconstructing a coating booth;
8. building a paint storage room;
9. building a welding shed;
10. building an EH unloading post with the capacity of 3.2 tons, designed for loading and unloading aids to navigation;
11. building a package delivery boiling room with the capacity of 64 kW;
12. constructing a water processing building;
13. building a confined well of 120 m in depth with a deep-well pump of 2.5 cbm/h;
14. building a diesel power plant of package delivery with the capacity of 75 kW;
15. building an electric hoist shed with the capacity of two tons, designed for storage and movement of plastic buoys;
16. building an electric hoist shed with the capacity of two tons, designed for storage and movement of plastic buoys;
17. building a site for preparing buoys;
18. building a site for installing waste receptacles;
19. building a package delivery guard post;
20. building a hard surfaced car parking space with six parking slots;
21. building a hard surfaced recreation space;
22. building a storage tank for waste waters with the capacity of 15 cubic meters;
23. building two electrical stands with current intensity of 400 A and power consumption of 6 kW each.
Contract No 17-216 ОКS&R/K of July 01, 2017
Construction deadline: June 2018;
Commissioning date: July 2018