1. General information
The FSUE “Rosmorport” Sakhalin Branch renders the follosing services in the seaports of Korsakov and Kholmsk, as a sea surveyor:
• evaluating weight of the loaded (unloaded) cargo (bulk cargo) by draught of a vessel;
• evaluating quality of arrangement and attachment of cargo in holds and decks, containers, wagons, trailers;
• evaluating fitness of cargo premises of a vessel, transport means and containers for loading cargo;
• inspection of cargo before loading;
• record of presence/absence, kind and size of damages of vessels, cargo, containers;
• evaluating technical conditions of a vessel;
• sealing of cargo premises;
• supervision over seals integrity and unsealing of premises;
• evaluating amount of fuel and fresh water stocks on a vessel.
The Sakhalin Branch experts, who provide the surveyor services, are professionally trained and have a large experience in this field, which enables them to meet all the requirements of the client exactly and with highest quality.
2. Terms and conditions of surveyor services
The surveyor services are rendered by the Sakhalin Branch on the basis of a standard contract for surveyor services (further referred to as Contract).
For negotiation of a Contract, please send a written application to the Sakhalin Branch by fax: +7 (42435) 433-06 or scanned by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed within 24 hours, and if the requested services are technically possible, the client is sent two copies of a Contract for signing. The signed Contract must be sent back to the Sakhalin Branch.
The surveyor services are rendered by the Sakhalin Branch according to terms and conditions stipulated in the Contract.
Surveyor services are rendered to vessels in the framework of an agreed contract, on the basis of an application filed to the Sakhalin Branch, and within the time limits set in the Contract.
When a vessel arrives to the seaport, the Sakhalin Branch, being a sea surveyor, supervises start of the loading works, makes acts of surveyor inspections and checks in accordance with the client’s application, requirements of the normative legal acts of the Russian Federation, international practice and customs.
After the cargo and surveyor works are finished, the Sakhalin Branch makes an act of provided services and issues an invoice. The client must make payment for the surveyor services to the Sakhalin Branch according to terms and conditions, and within the time limits, stipulated by the Contract.
Information on tariffs on surveyor services rendered by the Sakhalin Branch is available in the section “Harbor Dues and Tariffs of the Sakhalin Branch”.
Information on the amount of vessels, which were rendered surveyor services by the Sakhalin Branch in the seaports of Korsakov and Kholmsk.
|Year||Korsakov seaport||Kholmsk seaport|
For additional information on terms and conditions of rendering surveyor services by the Sakhalin Branch in the seaports of Korsakov and Kholmsk, please contact:
- the seaport of Korsakov (Monday through Friday from 8:30 till 17:30 (GMT+11), lunch break from 12:30 till 13:30):
+7 (42435) 433-07;
+7 (42435) 436-94;
- the seaport of Kholmsk (Monday through Friday from 8:30 till 17:30 (GMT+11), lunch break from 12:30 till 13:30):
+7 (42433) 665-07,
or send a request by fax: +7 (42435) 433-06 or e-mail: email@example.com