- Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch;
- Rendering services (execution of works) in the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
- Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch in the seaports of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
- Pilotage services;
- Berth provision services;
- Towage services;
- Drinking water services;
- Leasing the property of the Petropavlovsk Branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.