In accordance with the Statute on the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk Branch, the principal aims of the branch are as follows:
• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Petropavlovsk branch;
• Rendering services (execution of works) in the seaport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
• Ensuring realization of federal target programs of marine transport development.
In order to perform the permitted activities stipulated in Statute on the Petropavlovsk Branch, the branch performs the following types of permitted activities:
• arranges efficient usage of federal property located in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport and on the approaches to it, as well as other property secured to the branch;
• ensures safe operation of the hydraulic engineering structures, navigation safety systems and other port infrastructure objects secured to the Petropavlovsk Branch;
• organizes author and technical supervision over the construction, participates in the work of the state committees to choose the construction sites and commission the facilities;
• maintains in proper condition, provides functioning, conducts modernization and new construction of navigation safety systems, including the faciliites of areas A1 of the Global Marine Distress and Safety System, located in the water area and territory of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport;
• lets out for lease the property secured to the Petropavlovsk Branch, sees that it is safe, properly maintained, and used appropriately and efficiently, and also that the lessees meet terms and conditions of their leasing contracts;
• renders all types of services on navigation safety, maneuvering and mooring of vessels in the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport water area, in particular:
- provides pilotage of vessels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport;
- provides towage, mooring and shifting of vessels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport;
- provides safe mooring of vessels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport;
- provides anchoring and berthing of vessels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport;
• participates in provision of transportation security in the water area of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Seaport.