The Azov Basin Branch uses land plots and water bodies located on the territory and in the water areas of the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, and Taganrog, and other territories, in order to place its real property objects and conduct its major activities stipulated in the Statute on the FSUE "Rosmorport" Azov Basin Branch.
As of 01.04.2016 the Azov Basin Branch uses 53 land plots with the total area size of 32 hectares on the basis of lease, uncompensated fix-term use, and perpetual use, including:
- 14 land plots in Azov Seaport with the total area size of more than 12.3 hectares, which makes 9.2 % of the total area of the seaport;
- 10 land plot in Rostov-on-Don Seaport with the total area size of more than 6.5 hectares, which makes 2.1 % of the total area of the seaport;
- 29 land plots in Taganrog Seaport with the total area size of 13.2 hectares, which makes 24.4 % of the total area of the seaport.
The land plots used by the branch are of several land types:
- urban lands;
- industry, energy, transport, communication, radio, television, information technology lands, lands for space activities provision, defense and security lands, and other lands of special purpose.
As of 01.04.2016 the Azov Basin Branch uses 4 water bodies on the basis of 1 water use contracts and 3 decisions on granting of a water body for use, in order to operate hydraulic engineering facilities, place vessels and conduct dredging works in the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, and Taganrog.
The total area size of the water bodies used by the branch is more than 21.6 sq. km, including:
- 0,013 sq. km in the Don River water area near its left bank, in 4.5 km from the river estuary;
- 21.59 sq. km in the Taganrog Bay of the Azov Sea.
The water bodies used by the Azov Basin Branch are located within the waters of the seaports of Azov and Taganrog. The total area of the water bodies used by the branch within the waters of those seaports is 0.043 km, including:
- 0.013 sq. km in the waters of Azov Seaport making 0.074 of the seaport's water area;
- 0.03 sq. km in the waters of Taganrog Seaport making 0.3 of the seaport's water area.
The Azov Basin Branch does not use any water bodies in Rostov-on-Don Seaport.