According to Statute on the Azov Basin Branch of FSUE “Rosmorport”, the main types of activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azov Basin Branch are:
• creating, maintaining, operating and developing federal property secured to FSUE “Rosmorport”, including the property complex that provides navigation safety and security;
• conducting works (rendering services) in the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, and Taganrog;
• taking measures to implement federal special-purpose programs aimed at marine transport development in Rostov Region.
The most important statutory types of activities of the Azov basin branch in the seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don, and Taganrog, connected to rendering certain services (conducting works), are the following:
- VTS services;
- pilotage services;
- icebreaking services;
- ice advisory services;
- pilot training services;
- ecological services;
- towage services;
- crew boat services;
- geodesic and hydrographic services;
- ship repairing services;
- navigation aids installation and maintenance services;
- navigational aids production and repair services;
- communication services;
- lease of the Azov Basin Branch property in accordance with the established procedure.
Detailed information on terms and conditions of rendering services (conducting works) mentioned above by the Azov Basin Branch can be found in the corresponding website sections devoted to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azov basin Branch services.