For placement of immovable property facilities in order to perform the main activities stipulated in Provision on the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk Branch, the Branch uses land plots and water bodies located on the territory of the seaports of Astrakhan and Olya water areas.
In the field of land use
As of 01.10.2018 the Astrakhan branch uses 27 land plots with total area 82.9 ha on a leasehold basis and actual land use right. For 3 land plots, which are actually used by the branch, currently title documents for the conclusion of lease agreements are drawn. Within the boundaries of the seaports of Astrakhan and Olya 13 land plots with the total area of about 63.7 ha are located, of which:
- in the seaport of Astrakhan there are 5 land plots with the total area of 2.4 ha, which is 1.2% of the seaport territory;
- in the seaport of Olya there are 7 land plots with the total area of 58.7 ha, which is 18% of the total area of the seaport
The land plots used by the Astrakhan Branch are classified as:
- human settlements land;
- industrial, energy, transport, communications, broadcasting, television, informatics land, lands for space activity, lands of defense, security and lands of other special purposes.
In the field of water use
As of 01.01.2018, in order to place watercraft in the seaport of Astrakhan and for conduction of dredging works in the Volga-Caspian Marine Shipping Canal, the Branch uses 9 water bodies under two agreements for water use and 4 decisions on provision of water bodies for use.
The total area of 9 water bodies used by the Arkhangelsk Branch is over 58.8 km2 comprising:
- two water bodies in the seaport of Astrakhan with the area of 0.02 km2, which is 0.04% of the total seaport water area;
- 7 water bodies in the northern part of the Caspian Sea with the total area of 58.8 km2.