In accordance with the Statute for the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk branch, approved by the FSUE “Rosmorport” order dated 20.04.2005 № 147/OD, the principal development directions of the branch are as follows:
• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk branch, which includes safety navigation property complex;
• Execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Arkhangelsk, Onega, Mezen, Naryan-Mar;
• Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk branch in the seaports of Arkhangelsk, Onega and Naryan-Mar, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in the seaports of Russia include:
• VTS services;
• Pilotage services;
• Icebreaking services;
• Ice Advisory Services;
• Towage services;
• Crew boats services;
• Berth Assignment Services;
• Navigational aids installation and maintenance services;
• Sunk vessels elevation services;
• Geodesic and cartographic services;
• Dredging services;
• Leasing the property of the Arkhangelsk branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Arkhangelsk branch can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the branch.