Letters of gratitude to Azov Basin Branch employees
FSBI “Administration of Seaports of the Sea of Azov” has forwarded letters of gratitude to the employees of the Azov Basin Branch for years-long fruitful cooperation and considerable personal contribution to providing icebreaker support in the Azov Sea Basin during the 2016-2017 winter navigation. The letters of gratitude have been sent to:
- Viktor Grishchenko, Captain of the Kapitan Kharchikov icebreaker;
- Sergei Ivanov, Deputy Operations Manager of the Azov Basin Branch;
- Vladimir Lavreshin, Captain of the Kapitan Demidov icebreaker;
- Yuri Mishchenko, Captain of the Kapitan Moshkin icebreaker;
- Alexander Yudin, Captain of the Kapitan Chudinov icebreaker.
From December 1 to March 9 icebreakers of the Azov Basin Branch carried out 222 icebreaker pilotage operations and escorted 2,390 vessels to the Seaports of Azov, Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog.
The total number of icebreaker pilotage operations carried out by the icebreakers of the Azov Basin Branch during the period of winter navigation in 2016-2017 amounts to over 41% of the total number of all icebreaker pilotage operations carried out by the icebreakers of FSUE “Rosmorport” in Russian seaports during the same period of time.
The enterprise congratulates the Azov Basin Branch employees, who received letters of gratitude, and wishes them success in their future endeavors.